Monday, February 28, 2011

Match Preview: HGFC vs HUFC

I was unable to watch the match at Tampines Stadium last week as I had an appointment with HDB. My new home will be Punggol, which means HUFC will still be my "hometown" club in future. =)

Looking at the match reports, while it is disappointing to lose 5 - 2 to the Stags, Cheetahs were still able to breach the Stags defence. The Stags are afterall title contenders. At least this time, the Cheetahs converted the penalty awarded. Would love to watch the video highlights if shown on TV.

Cheetahs will welcome the "Mah Tah" to Hougang Stadium this Wednesday. Even though Home United won Gombak 3 - 0 at Bishan, I believe Cheetahs will give the "Mah Tah" a run for their money (or taxpayer's money, as the publicity poster on the HGFC facebook page suggests). Cheetahs will take inspiration from their relatives, the Tigers who managed to hold them to a draw.

I will be in Hougang Stadium in my Orange shirt on Wednesday, will you be there too?

No comments:

Post a Comment