Saturday, October 22, 2011

Bobo Shooters

I played with the SAR21 during my recent in camp training. Understand it hits the target all the time, unlike the Warriors strikers. Despite SAFFC's 3 - 1 win over our Cheetahs, SAFFC's strikers were the joke of the day with some misses of the season. The Hougang HOOLs had a good time making fun of them.

It's no shame too lose to the title contenders but I felt our strikers lack confidence in front of goal. It was frustrating to see our strikers hesitating outside the Warriors box and wasted precious chances to score. Hope our forwards can be more adventurous next time.

Go Cheetahs! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about some broken links on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

    Thanks!

    Frank
    frank641w@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete